Data Hiding Techniques in Windows OS: A Practical Approach to Investigation and Defense
Also available on eBook for £31.67. Click here to purchase from Rakuten Kobo
About the Author
- Contributor: Nihad Hassan
- Imprint: Syngress Media,U.S.
- ISBN13: 9780128044490
- Number of Pages: 324
- Packaged Dimensions: 191x235mm
- Packaged Weight: 880
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Syngress Media,U.S.
- Release Date: 2016-09-23
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Nihad A. Hassan is an independent computer security & forensic consultant. He has been actively conducting research on computer forensic techniques for more than 8 years. Nihad focuses on the subject of computer forensics and anti-forensic techniques in Windows (R) OS, especially the digital steganography techniques. Nihad has completed numerous technical security consulting engagements involving security architectures, penetration testing, Windows (R) OS diagnostic reviews, disaster recovery planning and computer crime investigation.He has written thousands of pages of technical documentation for different global companies in the IT and cybersecurity fields in both languages, Arabic & English. His writing style highlights the fact that information is simplified and is presented it in an easy manner, which gives him a wide reputation in this field. Nihad believes that security concerns are best addressed by well-prepared and security-savvy individuals. He also enjoys being involved in security training, education, motivation. His current work is focused on network security, penetration testing, computer forensic, anti-forensics techniques and web security assessment. Nihad has a BSc honors degree in computer science from the University of Greenwich in the UK.You can reach Nihad through:InfoSecurity blog: http://www.DarknessGate.com Personal website: http://www.ThunderWeaver.com Email: email@example.com Rami Hijazi is the General Manager of MERICLER Inc., an education and corporate training firm in Toronto, Canada. Rami is an experienced IT professional who lectures on a wide array of topics, including Object-Oriented Programming, Java, eCommerce, Agile development, database design, and data handling analysis. Rami also works as consultant to Cyber Boundaries Inc., where he is involved in the design of encryption systems and wireless networks, intrusion detection and data breach tracking, as well as planning and development advice for IT departments concerning contingency planning.
Saver Delivery In-Stock* products are usually delivered in 3-6 working daysFree
- Free On Orders Over £20
1st Class Delivery In-Stock* products ordered by 11am Monday - Friday are usually delivered the next day£3.99
Store Delivery Free Delivery to a WHSmith StoreFree