Data Protection and Compliance: Second edition (2nd New edition)
Large-scale data loss and data privacy compliance breaches continue to make headline news, highlighting the need for stringent data protection policies, especially when personal or commercially sensitive information is at stake. While regulations and legislation exist to address these issues, how organisations can best tailor their compliance approaches to their own operational circumstances has remained an open question. The focus of this book is on operationalising a truly risk-based approach to data protection and compliance, beyond just emphasis on regulatory frameworks and legalistic compliance. 16 Illustrations, unspecified
About the Author
Stewart Room is a barrister and solicitor, and is President of the National Association of Data Protection and Freedom of Information Officers (NADPO).
- Contributor: Stewart Room
- Imprint: BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT
- ISBN13: 9781780175249
- Number of Pages: 416
- Packaged Dimensions: 170x244x17mm
- Packaged Weight: 608
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: BCS Learning & Development Limited
- Release Date: 2021-11-25
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Stewart Room is a barrister and solicitor, and is President of the National Association of Data Protection and Freedom of Information Officers (NADPO).