Aija Mayrock (Author)
From a poet and celebrated spoken-word performer comes a debut poetry collection that takes readers on an empowering, lyrical journey exploring truth, silence, wounds, healing, and the resilience we all share. Dear Girl is a journey from girlhood to womanhood through poetry It is the search for truth in silence The freeing of the tongue It is deep wounds and deep healing And the resilience that lies within us It is a love letter To the sisterhood
About the Author
Aija Mayrock is the bestselling author of The Survival Guide to Bullying. She is a spoken word poet, speaker, and activist. This is her first book of poetry.
- Contributor: Aija Mayrock
- Imprint: Andrews McMeel Publishing
- ISBN13: 9781524856175
- Number of Pages: 112
- Packaged Dimensions: 127x196x8mm
- Packaged Weight: 120
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Andrews McMeel Publishing
- Release Date: 2020-05-14
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Aija Mayrock is the bestselling author of The Survival Guide to Bullying. She is a spoken word poet, speaker, and activist. This is her first book of poetry.