A unique approach to contemporary Latin America, this volume brings together a diverse range of experts to discuss people and issues of core significance in the region. -- .
About the Author
J. Buxton is Lecturer in Politics at Kingston University. N. Phillips is Lecturer in Politics and International Studies at Warwick University -- .
- Contributor: J. Buxton
- Imprint: Manchester University Press
- ISBN13: 9780719054594
- Number of Pages: 256
- Packaged Dimensions: 156x234mm
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Manchester University Press
- Release Date: 1999-08-05
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: J. Buxton is Lecturer in Politics at Kingston University. N. Phillips is Lecturer in Politics and International Studies at Warwick University -- .
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.