Individually asses the reading accuracy, comprehension and fluency/ reading rate, plus comprehension processing speed for less able readers from 7 to 16.
"The test is brilliant. We used it with a cohort who have been well below standard for the school and right the way throughout it told us so much about that cohort and their learning styles. It was quick to administer, didn't stress the pupils and the end result was so useful." - SENCO, Hampshire school
The optional Diagnostic Profiler CD-ROM helps you to produce a detailed diagnostic report, including prompts for appropriate follow-up for each pupil.
Diagnostic Reading Analysis:
- Carefully structured, with an initial listening comprehension passage that helps determine each pupil's starting point
- Provides standardised measures of reading accuracy (as standardised scores and reading ages), fluency/reading rate and reading comprehension. Additionally, this second edition provides a standardised measure of comprehension processing speed, making the DRA ideal for access arrangements assessment.
- Pupils read and answer questions on three graded passages - fiction and non-fiction - pitched at appropriate levels of difficulty
- Perfect for assessing progress with two parallel forms A and B that allow for re-testing
- Identify patterns of reading performance with a photocopiable Diagnostic Checklist