Differential Diagnosis and Management for the Chiropractor is included in the 2015 edition of the essential collection of Doody's Core Titles.
The Fifth Edition of this best-selling reference is a compendium of evidence-based approaches to the most common presenting complaints. Covering both musculoskeletal and visceral complaints, this text is intended to direct the chiropractor toward an appropriate plan of approach in both diagnostic evaluation and care. Highlighting these approaches are flowcharts (algorithms), relevant historical questioning, and summaries of common conditions related to the presenting complaint.
What's New in the 5th Edition?
* Additional disorders added to Selected Causes at the conclusion of chapters
* Addition of Likelihood Ratio graphics
* Addition of approximately 500 new references
* New Appendix: Evidence Based Approach to the Literature
* Expanded Appendix: Pharmacology for the Chiropractor includes newer drugs and further explains the classifications of medications mechanisms
* Translation into Practice Summary (TIPS) for most of the orthopedic chapters
* Updated Algorithms: Cervical spine, Lumbar spine, Shoulder, Knee