Discovering Glasgow Illustrated Map: Ideal for Exploring
Dominic Beddow (Author)
Explore new places with dependable maps from Collins. Glasgow, the largest city in Scotland, is on the itinerary of many visitors to the country. This updated map displays delightful watercolour mapping, with individual paintings of all the main sights and landmarks in the city. Covers the centre of Glasgow from the Botanic Gardens in the north and the new Riverside Museum to the west to the 12th century Cathedral and the gritty Barras Market to the east. Further mapping stretches southwest to Pollok Park and the Burrell Collection. The map features: * Historical and contemporary anecdotes * Popular areas at larger scale, hundreds of shops, restaurants, cafes and bars * Comprehensive travel information and index * Shop by shop street maps of Buchanan Street and the Merchant City * Railway stations, bus routes, taxi ranks and car parks Illustrations, unspecified
About the Author
Dominic Beddow produces informative maps of cities from Amsterdam to Zanzibar. The hand illustrated Collins maps include London, Glasgow and Edinburgh. The maps are checked on foot, bicycle or scooter and then peppered with useful description, whimsy, humour and historical anecdote.
- Contributor: Dominic Beddow
- Imprint: Collins
- ISBN13: 9780008266912
- Packaged Dimensions: 113x205x4mm
- Packaged Weight: 60
- Format: Maps
- Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
- Release Date: 2018-02-08
- Binding: Sheet map, folded
- Biography: Dominic Beddow produces informative maps of cities from Amsterdam to Zanzibar. The hand illustrated Collins maps include London, Glasgow and Edinburgh. The maps are checked on foot, bicycle or scooter and then peppered with useful description, whimsy, humour and historical anecdote.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.