The ideal travel companion, full of insider advice on what to see and do, plus detailed itineraries and comprehensive maps for exploring this breathtakingly beautiful country.
Trek across the frozen blue ice of Glaciar Perito Moreno, admire splendid colonial architecture in Cordoba, marvel at the mighty Iguazu Falls or explore Buenos Aires' historic Plaza de Mayo: everything you need to know is clearly laid out within colour-coded chapters. Discover the best of Argentina with this indispensable travel guide.
Inside DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Argentina:
- Over 30 colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Simple layout makes it easy to find the information you need
- Comprehensive tours and itineraries of Argentina, designed for every interest and budget
- Illustrations and floorplans detail iconic sights such as the opulent Teatro Colon in Buenos Aires, dinosaur-filled Museo de La Plata, awe-inspiring Parque Nacional Iguazu and more
- Colour photographs of Argentina's natural wonders and spectacular landscapes - including mountains, glaciers, waterfalls, lakes, flora and fauna - plus its colonial cities, iconic buildings, historic sights and more
- Detailed chapters, with area maps, cover Buenos Aires, including Plaza de Mayo and Microcentro, San Telmo and La Boca, Plaza San Martin and Retiro, Recoleta, Palermo and Belgrano; the Pampas, Argentinian Litoral, Cordoba and the Andean Northwest, Cuyo and the Wine Country, Patagonia, Tierra del Fuego and Antarctica
- Historical and cultural context gives you a richer travel experience: learn about the country's unique history and culture, religions, music and dance, art and literature, cinema and theatre, architecture, colourful carnivals, varied cuisine and more
- Experience the culture with features on the people of Argentina, the Gaucho culture, Argentinian tango, landscape and wildlife, equestrian sports and more
- Essential travel tips: our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus how to get around, useful phrases, and visa and health information
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Argentina is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you get the most from your visit to Argentina.
DK Eyewitness: winner of the Top Guidebook Series in the Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards 2017.
"No other guide whets your appetite quite like this one" - The Independent
Planning to spend a little longer in the capital? Try our DK Eyewitness Top 10 Buenos Aires guide.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's highly visual Eyewitness guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your holiday. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.