The ideal travel companion, full of insider advice on what to see and do, plus detailed itineraries and comprehensive maps for exploring these historic countries.
Appreciate the architectural splendour of Brussels, wander through picture-postcard Bruges, take a tour of the World War I battlefields, marvel at the caves and grottoes of the Ardennes or explore the medieval Old Town of Luxembourg City: everything you need to know is clearly laid out within colour-coded chapters. Discover the best of Belgium and Luxembourg with this indispensable travel guide.
Inside DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Belgium and Luxembourg:
- Over 25 colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Simple layout makes it easy to find the information you need
- Comprehensive tours and itineraries of Belgium and Luxembourg, designed for every interest and budget
- Illustrations and floorplans show the inside of icons such as the ornate Grand Place in Brussels, Bruges's masterpiece-filled Groeninge Museum, Wallonia's ancient Chateau-Fort de Bouillon and more
- Colour photographs of Belgium and Luxembourg's historic cities including picturesque Bruges and elegant Luxembourg City, impressive architecture, quaint towns, historic sights and more
- Historical and cultural context gives you a richer travel experience: learn about both country's shared and complex histories, rich cultures, fine art and architecture, delicious cuisines and more
- Experience the culture with features on Belgium's landscape and wildlife, artists, comic strip art, tapestry and lace, architecture, castles and chateaux, traditional festivals, Brussels' cafes and bars, the Belgian coast, a tour of the World War I battlefields, caves of the Ardennes, a tour of Petite Suisse Luxembourgeoise and more
- Detailed chapters, with area maps, cover Brussels; Flanders, including West and East Flanders, and Antwerp, Flemish Brabant and Limburg; Wallonia, including Western, Central and Eastern Wallonia; the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg and more
- Essential travel tips: our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful phrases, and visa and health information
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Belgium and Luxembourg is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you get the most from your visit to these charming countries.
DK Eyewitness: winner of the Top Guidebook Series in the Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards 2017.
"No other guide whets your appetite quite like this one" - The Independent
On a city break? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Brussels, Bruges, Ghent and Antwerp.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's highly visual Eyewitness guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your holiday. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.