Margaret Thomson Davis (Author)
Available / dispatched within 1 - 4 weeks
Margaret Thomson Davis's new novel is a gripping saga with plenty of twists. Double Danger tells the story of Jessica McKay, who moves to Saudi Arabia to be with her new husband, Brian. At first it seems like paradise, but after the birth of their two children, she feels threatened by terrorist attacks on the luxurious compound where they live and decides she must return home with the twins, settling in an estate that Brian has inherited in the Campsie Hills near Glasgow. It is agreed that Brian will only spend his leave from his highly paid job in Saudi with his family until he retires. Patrick, a live-in Irish gardner, is employed to clear the wild overgrown land of the estate. He is charming to Jessica but soon the children find out what he is really like. And the danger begins. Patrick's charming manner conceals sinister schemes and when a terrible accident befalls their father on his way home to see the family the children fear the worst. Double Danger is vintage Margaret Thomson Davis - a story of suspense, betrayal and murder.
Also available on eBook for £2.59. Click here to purchase from Rakuten Kobo
About the Author
Margaret Thomson Davis is one of Glasgow's favourite novelists. She is the author of more than 20 novels, the best known of which is The Breadmakers, first published in 1972 and still in print. Her other books include The Clydesiders Trilogy, A Deadly Deception, Goodmans of Glassford Street and Red Alert.
- Contributor: Margaret Thomson Davis
- Imprint: Black and White Publishing
- ISBN13: 9781845023256
- Number of Pages: 256
- Packaged Dimensions: 10x196x129mm
- Packaged Weight: 158
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Bonnier Books Ltd
- Release Date: 2010-08-11
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Margaret Thomson Davis is one of Glasgow's favourite novelists. She is the author of more than 20 novels, the best known of which is The Breadmakers, first published in 1972 and still in print. Her other books include The Clydesiders Trilogy, A Deadly Deception, Goodmans of Glassford Street and Red Alert.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.