Draw the Draw 50 Way
L Ames (Author)
This title is aimed at age 12 years and upwards. For more than thirty years, the bestselling "Draw 50" series has shown kids and aspiring artists alike to create everything from puppies to aircraft, horses to skyscrapers and aliens to racing cars. In this latest addition to the beloved series, Lee Ames shows how to draw sixty of his most popular drawings step by step. His clear instructions help budding artists learn the basic movements and procedures of drawing, allowing readers to explore their interests in a fun, familiar and easy-to-master way.
Also available on eBook for £4.99. Click here to purchase from Rakuten Kobo
About the Author
Lee J. Ames began his career at Walt Disney Studio and taught at the School of Visual Arts in New York City and at Dowling College on Long Island. A prolific author, Lee Ames died at the age of 90 in June 2011.
- Contributor: L Ames
- Imprint: Watson-Guptill Publications Inc.,U.S.
- ISBN13: 9780823085804
- Number of Pages: 80
- Packaged Dimensions: 216x273x6mm
- Packaged Weight: 246
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Watson-Guptill Publications
- Release Date: 2012-10-07
- Series: Draw 50
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Lee J. Ames began his career at Walt Disney Studio and taught at the School of Visual Arts in New York City and at Dowling College on Long Island. A prolific author, Lee Ames died at the age of 90 in June 2011.