Dynamic Epistemic Logic is the logic of knowledge change. This book provides various logics to support such formal specifications, including proof systems. Concrete examples and epistemic puzzles enliven the exposition. The book also offers exercises with answers. It is suitable for graduate courses in logic. Many examples, exercises, and thorough completeness proofs and expressivity results are included. A companion web page offers slides for lecturers and exams for further practice. XI, 296 p.
- Contributor: Hans van Ditmarsch
- Imprint: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- ISBN13: 9781402069086
- Number of Pages: 296
- Packaged Dimensions: 155x235mm
- Packaged Weight: 970
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Release Date: 2007-11-15
- Series: Synthese Library
- Binding: Paperback / softback