Early Years Educator Magazine SubscriptionCover Price £0.00
|£104.00||12 issues • 12 months • £8.67 per issue|
|£177.00||24 issues • 24 months • £7.38 per issue|
DescriptionEarly Years Educator (EYE) is essential reading for anyone working with children aged from birth to five-years-old. As the most trusted and respected early years magazine, EYE will provide you with expert articles, case studies, best practice, special features, international comparisons, in-depth analysis, regular series and a 16-page practical activities supplement containing creative and developmentally appropriate ideas to take straight into your setting.EYE features everything from the power of storytelling to insights into qualifications and training, from analysis of the latest government policy announcements to promoting sustained shared thinking and co-construction of learning, from attachment and mud kitchens, to schemas and children as researchers, and so much more, but most of all, EYE will help you understand why these matter and how you can use them to improve your provision.The magazine is dedicated to helping all members of the early years team improve their practice, from student to room leader, from manager to consultant, and provides the best possible support for the children in their care. EYE is a vital resource that you and your team can rely on for all of your practical and educational needs in the early years, and that caters for requirements of the revised Early Years Foundation Stage. Read EYE today and benefit from: ? Up-to-date guidance on the requirements of the revised Early Years Foundation Stage? Expert articles on professional development, training and best practice procedures? Regular contributions from the leading names in early years education? A special 16-page supplement of inspirational practical activity ideas? Essential information and resources to help you develop your career and provide the best possible outcomes for the children in your care
About This Subscription
What Will I Receive?
• Please note that this magazine subscription is delivered directly to your chosen address by the publisher, and does not come in a gift pack
• Your subscription will usually start with the next available issue and will not be the current issue that is available in the shops at the time of order.
When Will I Start Receiving My Subscription?
• As soon as you place your order we will take payment from you, email you a summary of your order and, pass your order to the relevant magazine publisher.
• Once the publisher has confirmed the order (this may take up to 10 days) we will email you confirmation of this, along with delivery estimates for your 1st issue.
As a guide (for UK Publications), please allow:
• 3-5 weeks for Weekly publications
• 5-9 weeks for Monthly publications
• 13 weeks for Bi-monthly and Quarterly Publications.
Orders for magazines printed outside of the UK may take an additional 2-3 weeks.