Weaning your child has never been so confusing: the government says one thing, an expert says another; some people are into baby-led weaning, some swear by purées. Easy Weaning cuts through the noise and provides clear, realistic advice drawn from Sara’s work with thousands of families as a health visitor, nutritionist and nurse. Without seeking to promote one weaning method over another, Easy Weaning equips you with all the information you need to confidently wean and feed your child.
· Step by step advice for all the key stages of weaning
· How to establish healthy eating patterns
· Simple, delicious recipes that all the family can enjoy
· Detailed chapters on fussy eating, allergies and intolerances, problem-solving and more!
- publication date: 14/01/2015
- ID: 9781473501683
- book language: en
- publisher: Ebury Publishing
- publisher imprint: Ebury Digital
- Android Epub DRM Yes
- Ereader Epub DRM Yes
- Desktop Epub DRM Yes
- IOS Epub DRM Yes
- Windows Epub DRM Yes