ECG Diagnosis: A Self-Assessment Guide
Edward K. Chung (Author)
Available / dispatched within 1 - 4 weeks
This book offers a quick self-taught course in the basics of reading electrocardiologic tracings. It will help students in their cardiology courses and in preparation for board exams. Each exercise consists of an ECG strip that is accompanied by a space in which the user can either provide a short and concise diagnosis or a longer explanation.
About the Author
Edward K. Chung is the author of ECG Diagnosis: A Self-Assessment Guide, published by Wiley.
- Contributor: Edward K. Chung
- Imprint: Wiley-Blackwell
- ISBN13: 9780865425873
- Number of Pages: 322
- Packaged Dimensions: 213x277x20mm
- Packaged Weight: 839
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: John Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Release Date: 2000-08-03
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Edward K. Chung is the author of ECG Diagnosis: A Self-Assessment Guide, published by Wiley.