Ensure top marks and complete coverage for the new Edexcel International Level 1/Level 2 GCSE in Mathematics (Specification A) (9-1) with Collins' fully revised and updated resources. Provide rigour with thousands of tried and tested questions using international content and levels clearly labelled to aid transition from Foundation to Higher.
* Endorsed by Edexcel
* Ensure students are fully prepared for their exams with extensive differentiated practice exercises, detailed worked examples and International GCSE past paper questions.
* Stretch and challenge students with supplementary content for Higher level examinations and extension level questions highlighted on the page.
* Emphasise the relevance of maths with features such as 'Why this chapter matters' which show its role in everyday life or historical development.
* Develop problem solving with questions that require students to apply their skills, often in real life, international contexts.
* Enable students to see what level they are working at and what they need to do to progress with Foundation and Higher levels signalled clearly throughout.
* Encourage students to check their work with answers to all exercise questions at the back (answers to examination sections are available in the accompanying Teacher Guide).
Chris Pearce has an MA in maths and over 30 years' teaching experience at secondary level through KS3 to KS5. Now a full-time author, education advisor and examiner, he has written many bestselling KS3 and KS4 materials for Collins.