Ellie, or Eleanor, Simmonds, is a swimming legend - and she's only sixteen years old
- a multi-Paralympic champion. Read her story from her childhood up to when she
crossed the finish line at the London 2012 Paralympics.
It takes blood, sweat and tears to get to the top of any sport, and these short,
inspirational biographies show just how tough it can be. Focusing on top athletes
and sport personalities, each dramatic story brings to life the skill, determination
and luck needed to break through into top level competition.
This title is published by Franklin Watts EDGE, which produces a range of books
to get children reading with confidence. EDGE - for books children can't put down.
- publication date: 23/05/2013
- ID: 9781445122328
- series: EDGE: Dream to Win
- book language: en
- publisher: Hachette Children's Group
- publisher imprint: Franklin Watts
- Android Epub DRM Yes
- Ereader Epub DRM Yes
- Desktop Epub DRM Yes
- IOS Epub DRM Yes
- Windows Epub DRM Yes