Education and Evolution School Instruction and the Human Future
Charles R. Reid (Author)
Available / dispatched within 1 - 4 weeks
In Education and Evolution, Charles R. Reid delves exhaustively into the future problems of K-12 education in the United States. Reid explains how to best achieve effective individual learning, and takes into account both the age-old philosophical issues and the technological possibilities that the future clearly holds for the educational enterprise.
About the Author
Charles R. Reid is an Adjunct Professor of Computer Studies at Ohlone College in Fremont, California.
- Contributor: Charles R. Reid
- Imprint: University Press of America
- ISBN13: 9780761815952
- Number of Pages: 272
- Packaged Dimensions: 153x236x20mm
- Packaged Weight: 481
- Format: Hardback
- Publisher: University Press of America
- Release Date: 2000-02-08
- Binding: Hardback
- Biography: Charles R. Reid is an Adjunct Professor of Computer Studies at Ohlone College in Fremont, California.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.