Eleanor & Park
Rainbow Rowell (Author)
'Reminded me not just what it's like to be young and in love, but what it's like to be young and in love with a book' John Green, author of The Fault in our Stars Eleanor is the new girl in town, and she's never felt more alone. All mismatched clothes, mad red hair and chaotic home life, she couldn't stick out more if she tried. Then she takes the seat on the bus next to Park. Quiet, careful and - in Eleanor's eyes - impossibly cool, Park's worked out that flying under the radar is the best way to get by. Slowly, steadily, through late-night conversations and an ever-growing stack of mix tapes, Eleanor and Park fall in love. They fall in love the way you do the first time, when you're 16, and you have nothing and everything to lose. Set over the course of one school year in 1986, Eleanor & Park is funny, sad, shocking and true - an exquisite nostalgia trip for anyone who has never forgotten their first love.
About the Author
Rainbow Rowell writes books about people who talk a lot. And people who feel like they're screwing up. And people who fall in love. They include ATTACHMENTS, ELEANOR & PARK and LANDLINE. She lives in Nebraska with her husband and two sons.
- Contributor: Rainbow Rowell
- Imprint: Orion (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- ISBN13: 9781409157250
- Number of Pages: 336
- Packaged Dimensions: 130x197x21mm
- Packaged Weight: 240
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Orion Publishing Co
- Release Date: 2014-07-07
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Rainbow Rowell writes books about people who talk a lot. And people who feel like they're screwing up. And people who fall in love. They include ATTACHMENTS, ELEANOR & PARK and LANDLINE. She lives in Nebraska with her husband and two sons.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.