Electrical Review Magazine SubscriptionCover Price £21.09Save up to 36%
|£186.00 Was £231.99 Save £45.99 (20%)||11 issues • 12 months • £16.91 per issue|
|£298.00 Was £463.98 Save £165.98 (36%)||22 issues • 24 months • £13.55 per issue|
DescriptionElectrical Review magazine provides you with in-depth analytical features and news you need to keep you abreast of the latest developments in the electrical industry. The website and events are also a great way to stay on top of the key trends and products with the sector.Along with the magazine, Electrical Review produces an annual Specification Guide. This print and online resource provides a best practice guide to specifying electrical systems in buildings and industry, from plugs and sockets through to HV substations, installation and smart grids. The guide is divided into six categories Power, Automation, Compliance, Panel building, Building services and Test and measurement.Our subscribers range from engineers to technical managers, project managers and people with an interest in this rapidly changing industry. See the benefits in your pockets, saving 20% off and receive.? 11 issues in print and digital formats ? Our quarterly Data Centre Power supplement ? Topical supplements ? Free invitations to ours webinars and seminars ? Weekly e-newsletters?Electrical Review is an excellent trade magazine, and one that I read because I can respect its content. As editor, Elinore Mackay, stamps a mark of professionalism on it, making it relevant, factual and interesting.The articles within it are varied to appeal to many aspects of the electrical business, and allow those in one area to stay current with technology in all others, and with an open mind one can see how they can be adapted to other market areas.As for advice, I would tell anyone with a genuine interest in our business arena, a subscription to Electrical Review is a must.? John Kirby, British Gas
About This Subscription
What Will I Receive?
• Please note that this magazine subscription is delivered directly to your chosen address by the publisher, and does not come in a gift pack
• Your subscription will usually start with the next available issue and will not be the current issue that is available in the shops at the time of order.
When Will I Start Receiving My Subscription?
• As soon as you place your order we will take payment from you, email you a summary of your order and, pass your order to the relevant magazine publisher.
• Once the publisher has confirmed the order (this may take up to 10 days) we will email you confirmation of this, along with delivery estimates for your 1st issue.
As a guide (for UK Publications), please allow:
• 3-5 weeks for Weekly publications
• 5-9 weeks for Monthly publications
• 13 weeks for Bi-monthly and Quarterly Publications.
Orders for magazines printed outside of the UK may take an additional 2-3 weeks.