Electronics World Magazine SubscriptionCover Price £6.80Save up to 36%
|£54.00 Was £68.00 Save £14.00 (21%)||10 issues • 12 months • £5.40 per issue|
|£87.00 Was £136.00 Save £49.00 (36%)||20 issues • 24 months • £4.35 per issue|
DescriptionIf you are a professional design engineer or enjoy working with electronics, then you should be reading Electronics World every month. EW provides in-depth analytical features, packed with information and advice to enable you to keep abreast of developments in the electronics industry and help suggest design problem solutions. A subscription to Electronics World supplies handy information in all areas of the engineering industry including test and measurement, RF and microwave, nano measurement, digital signal processing, embedded, automotive, lighting, USB design, and much more.First published in 1913, Electronics World is the most established electronics magazine in the UK. Subscribe today and save 20% off the cover price Your subscription offers: ? 10 monthly issues in digital and print format ? Regular supplements? Weekly email e-newsletters? Annual Test and Measurement SupplementTestimonial - News, editorial, engineering level articles, but also for projects. I enjoyed the articles/debate/discussion by Self, Williamson and others about audio amps and systems. The magazine addresses an educated audience - an important feature for me. I guess also, that one becomes accustomed to the same authors and come to value their contribution. EW has a regular group of contributors in various fields and I always enjoy reading the contributions they write. E McAndrew Subscriber from Electronic World magazine 2012
About This Subscription
What Will I Receive?
• Please note that this magazine subscription is delivered directly to your chosen address by the publisher, and does not come in a gift pack
• Your subscription will usually start with the next available issue and will not be the current issue that is available in the shops at the time of order.
When Will I Start Receiving My Subscription?
• As soon as you place your order we will take payment from you, email you a summary of your order and, pass your order to the relevant magazine publisher.
• Once the publisher has confirmed the order (this may take up to 10 days) we will email you confirmation of this, along with delivery estimates for your 1st issue.
As a guide (for UK Publications), please allow:
• 3-5 weeks for Weekly publications
• 5-9 weeks for Monthly publications
• 13 weeks for Bi-monthly and Quarterly Publications.
Orders for magazines printed outside of the UK may take an additional 2-3 weeks.