Tara Bennett-Goleman (Author)
Alchemists sought to transform lead into gold. This book shows how we similarly all have the natural ability to turn the lead of our confused minds into the gold of insightful clarity. Tara Bennett shows how we can learn to see ourselves as we really are and thus learn to disengage from those emotional patterns that undermine our lives. Drawing on the latest research into cognitive science and neuroscience with ancient principles of Buddhist psychology, this profound yet very practical book shows how practicing mindfulness can heal the very heart of our being. 'A wise and practical guide to emotional freedom' Joseph Goldstein, author of Insight Meditation 'A wonderfully clear, compassionate and insightful guide to freeing ourselves from difficult emotions' Sharon Salzberg, author of LovingKindness' Written with humour [and] warmheartedness in lively prose -' Naomi Wolf, author of The Beauty Myth
Also available on eBook for £9.99. Click here to purchase from Rakuten Kobo
About the Author
Tara Bennett-Goleman is a psychotherapist who has been giving hugely successful international workshops for over 20 years on the subject of emotions, and more recently with her partner, Daniel Goleman, author of Emotional Intelligence.
- Contributor: Tara Bennett-Goleman
- Imprint: Pimlico
- ISBN13: 9781844130450
- Number of Pages: 352
- Packaged Dimensions: 126x198x22mm
- Packaged Weight: 239
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Vintage Publishing
- Release Date: 2003-07-03
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Tara Bennett-Goleman is a psychotherapist who has been giving hugely successful international workshops for over 20 years on the subject of emotions, and more recently with her partner, Daniel Goleman, author of Emotional Intelligence.