Connie Wagner (Author)
Available / dispatched within 1 - 4 weeks
Learn to make beautiful jewelry with enamel. Step-by-step instructions and 252 color photos guide newcomers to enameling through 8 projects, including creating test enamel tiles, reversible earrings, bracelets, multiple piece pendants, a flower pin, enameled beads, and words with enamel. Features different techniques including scrolling and sgraffito, counter enamel, adding non-glass objects, and stenciling. Some common mistakes are identified and how to fix them. The thorough text also explains about how to prepare your space and materials for greatest efficiency. Essential safety tips are provided. This book is especially written with the beginning enamelist in mind. 252 color photos
About the Author
Connie Wagner is an artist and instructor in Pennsylvania who works with beads, cloth, wire, stones, and glass to create original wearable and decorative items.
- Contributor: Connie Wagner
- Imprint: Schiffer Publishing Ltd
- ISBN13: 9780764334443
- Number of Pages: 64
- Packaged Dimensions: 216x279mm
- Packaged Weight: 350
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Schiffer Publishing Ltd
- Release Date: 2010-05-24
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Connie Wagner is an artist and instructor in Pennsylvania who works with beads, cloth, wire, stones, and glass to create original wearable and decorative items.