Who said ordinariness is boring? This book shows ordinary things, along with their origins and inventors, in a new light. Come explore their secrets! They're all around us. We use them daily, pass them by, and it never occurs to us to stop and think about where they came from. What, you ask? The most ordinary things in the world, of course! Shoes, umbrellas, toothbrushes, toothpicks, socks, dolls, and so on and so forth. How did they come to be? Who invented them? How did they develop and change over time? To learn the answers to these questions, peek behind the curtain that drapes the most ordinary things in mystery. Then read on and learn the story of common things. Color illustrations throughout
About the Author
Stepanka Sekaninova used to work as a TV reporter and in the production of children's programs. Now she is a writer and a editor-in-chief, living in the Czech Republic.
- Contributor: Stepanka Sekaninova
- Imprint: Albatros nakladatelstvi as
- ISBN13: 9788000061283
- Number of Pages: 96
- Packaged Dimensions: 215x279mm
- Format: Hardback
- Publisher: Albatros nakladatelstvi as
- Release Date: 2021-10-21
- Binding: Hardback
- Biography: Stepanka Sekaninova used to work as a TV reporter and in the production of children's programs. Now she is a writer and a editor-in-chief, living in the Czech Republic.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.