Endgame: The final book in the groundbreaking series, Noughts & Crosses (Noughts and Crosses)
Malorie Blackman (Author)
20 years ago, Malorie Blackman's Noughts & Crosses, a story that charted the deeply forbidden romance between Sephy (a Cross) and Callum (a Nought) was published. Theirs was a love affair that has had repercussions for their families for generations. Until now. Endgame, the final book in the series, is a breathtaking conclusion to the groundbreaking series. The first Nought Prime Minister, Toney Durbridge, is about to go on trial for the murder of notorious ganglord, Dan Jeavons. Tobey insists he is being framed. There were ten seats at Dan's dinner party the night he was killed and each guest had their own reasons for wishing him dead. Sephy Hadley was one of the guests that night. Haunted by the idea that she didn't do enough to stop the death of her first love, Callum McGregor, Sephy will not sit quietly and wait for accusations to fall on her now. She has her children to protect . . . It's time that actions speak louder than words. Time that the truth is uncovered. Time for the endgame. 'The cliffhanger ending will leave fans desperately awaiting the next installment' Mail on Sunday, 'Must-Read Books of the year, 2019' on Crossfire.
About the Author
Malorie Blackman has written over seventy books for children and young adults. Many of her books have also been adapted for stage and television, including a major BBC production of Noughts & Crosses. Malorie has been awarded the Eleanjor Farjeon award, received an OBE, and served as Children's Laureate.
- Contributor: Malorie Blackman
- Imprint: Penguin Books Ltd
- ISBN13: 9780241443996
- Number of Pages: 480
- Packaged Dimensions: 129x198x29mm
- Packaged Weight: 318
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Penguin Random House Children's UK
- Release Date: 2021-09-16
- Series: Noughts and Crosses
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Malorie Blackman has written over seventy books for children and young adults. Many of her books have also been adapted for stage and television, including a major BBC production of Noughts & Crosses. Malorie has been awarded the Eleanjor Farjeon award, received an OBE, and served as Children's Laureate.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.