DescriptionENERGY Caribbean is the first publication of its type ever devoted exclusively to the energy industry in the Caribbean.Published bimonthly since 2002, it is accompanied by the annual ENERGY Caribbean Yearbook (free to subscribers), a survey of developments in the year in energy gone by and outlook for the year ahead.Coverage? News and analysis on oil, gas and downstream activity across the Caribbean region? Issues and developments in Trinidad and Tobago, Suriname, Guyana, Jamaica, Barbados, Cuba, Puerto Rico, the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba, plus a Caribbean view of energy matters in Venezuela and other Caribbean Basin countries ? Regional industry data, industry news, contracts, international and regional economic context, company news and profiles, personal profiles, comments.Readership? Leading companies, governments and organisations involved in the Caribbean energy industry? Global players in the international industry? Industry service companies, contractors and suppliers, regional and international? Institutions of academic research? Global and regional executives and managers? Regional and international investors? Industry observers
About This Subscription
What Will I Receive?
• Please note that this magazine subscription is delivered directly to your chosen address by the publisher, and does not come in a gift pack
• Your subscription will usually start with the next available issue and will not be the current issue that is available in the shops at the time of order.
When Will I Start Receiving My Subscription?
• As soon as you place your order we will take payment from you, email you a summary of your order and, pass your order to the relevant magazine publisher.
• Once the publisher has confirmed the order (this may take up to 10 days) we will email you confirmation of this, along with delivery estimates for your 1st issue.
As a guide (for UK Publications), please allow:
• 3-5 weeks for Weekly publications
• 5-9 weeks for Monthly publications
• 13 weeks for Bi-monthly and Quarterly Publications.
Orders for magazines printed outside of the UK may take an additional 2-3 weeks.
- ID: 9018000022457
- product type: magazine subscriptions
- Saver Delivery: Yes
- 1st Class Delivery: No
- Courier Delivery: Yes
- Store Delivery: No