Electronic Inspection Copy available for instructors here
Examining the crucial role of innovation and entrepreneurship in achieving growth and ongoing success in the small business sector, this book carefully examines the processes by which small businesses identify new opportunities, evolve appropriate marketing strategies, develop new products and services and successfully launch these into the market.
- Includes a dedicated chapter on social entrepreneurship and family firms
- Explores issues of Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Packed with supporting "real world" case studies including Apple's iPod, Facebook, Starbucks and YouTube to illustrate how entrepreneurial firms succeed.
- Learning features including learning aims, summaries, points for discussion, and further reading.
- Companion website with instructors' manual and PowerPoint slides and access to full-text journal articles for students.
Visit the Companion website at www.sagepub.co.uk/chaston
Ian Chaston is Managing Director and founder of Moustraining Ltd, a spin off company from the University of Plymouth responsible for delivering the institution's e-based distance learning program. Ian was previously Professor in Marketing and Entrepreneurship at the Plymouth Business School. Ian is also a Research Professor in Entrepreneurship at CENTRUM Catolica Business School in Lima, Peru.
Entrepreneurs Planning Opportunity Research Growth, Chasms and Money Market Assessment Internal Capability Strategy and Culture Entrepreneurial Innovation Entrepreneurial Promotion Pricing and Distribution Family and Social Entrepreneurship 21st Century Entrepreneurs