Environmental Law: Cases and Materials (Third Edition)
Philip Weinberg (Author)
Available / dispatched within 1 - 4 weeks
This environmental law casebook relates statutory environmental law to land-use issues and common-law remedies. The third edition adds recent important judicial decisions relating to hazardous waste, oil tanker controls, the National Environmental Policy Act, citizen standing, and includes significant material on international environmental law, energy and environmental justice concerns.
About the Author
Philip Weinberg is Professor of Law, St. John's University, New York.
- Contributor: Philip Weinberg
- Imprint: Austin & Winfield,U.S.
- ISBN13: 9781572921627
- Number of Pages: 480
- Packaged Dimensions: 151x230x35mm
- Packaged Weight: 708
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Austin & Winfield,U.S.
- Release Date: 2001-05-27
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Philip Weinberg is Professor of Law, St. John's University, New York.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.