Essential Infrastructure as Code
Rosemary Wang (Author)
PRE-ORDER released 30 November 2022
Essential Infrastructure as Code teaches patterns for scaling systems and supporting infrastructure for mission-critical applications. The book is fullof flexible automation techniques and universal principles that are easy toapply to almost any use case, from data centers, to public cloud, to software-as-a-Service. The book is full of techniques that work whether you're managing your personal projects or making live network changes across a large enterprise. Infrastructure as Code (IaC) replaces time-consuming manual provisioning and configuration with automation via configuration managers or provisioning tools like Hashicorp Terraform. Managing your infrastructure as code makes it easy to test changes and implement new features, scale systems without downtime or operational toil, and rapidly roll back mistakes.
About the Author
Rosemary Wang is a developer advocate at Hashicorp. She is an educator, contributor, writer, and speaker of many infrastructure as code projects, including HashiCorp Terraform, HashiCorp Vault, and Kubernetes.
- Contributor: Rosemary Wang
- Imprint: Manning Publications
- ISBN13: 9781617298295
- Number of Pages: 300
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Manning Publications
- Release Date: 2022-11-30
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Rosemary Wang is a developer advocate at Hashicorp. She is an educator, contributor, writer, and speaker of many infrastructure as code projects, including HashiCorp Terraform, HashiCorp Vault, and Kubernetes.