"The worked examples and guided questions are invaluable, and are a particular strength of this text, as they help to prepare the students to tackle the practice questions. Having exam-style questions (at the end) is another very good feature of this book. All of the examples and questions use appropriate and relevant business-related scenarios... I am confident that this book will achieve the aim of helping A/AS Business students develop their maths skills and enhance their understanding of the subject." Michaela Cottee, Principal Lecturer in Statistics, Hertfordshire Business School.
If you struggle with calculating profit or working out unit costs, this is the book for you. This textbook companion will help improve your essential maths skills for business, whichever awarding body specification you're following. You can use it throughout your course, whenever you feel you need some extra help.
- Develop your understanding of both maths and business with all worked examples and questions within a business context
- Improve your confidence with a step-by-step approach to every maths skill
- Measure your progress with guided and non-guided questions to see how you're improving
- Understand where you're going wrong with full worked solutions to every question
- Feel confident in expert guidance from experienced teacher Charlotte Wright and Principal Examiner Mike Pickerden; reviewed by Dr Michaela Cottee, Principal Lecturer in Statistics at Hertfordshire Business School