Don't let your students miss out on easy marks, prepare them for those Maths questions with this essential guide.
Written specifically to build students' confidence in maths and to prepare them for the more challenging mathematical requirements which make up 15% of the new DT specifications.
- Improve confidence with structured progression of worked examples, guided and non-guided questions, and worked solutions for every question
- Strengthen students' maths skills and subject understanding with worked examples and
practice questions all embedded in the subject context
- Develop exam confidence with exam-style maths questions
- An essential tool throughout the AS and A Level course with every maths skill mapped to
subject topics, and applicable to every major exam board
- Reviewed by subject and maths expert Glyn Granger (former D&T chief examiner)