Every new print copy of Essentials of Managing Stress, Fourth Edition includes access to the Navigate Student Companion Website!
The new edition and accompanying website for Essentials of Managing Stress, Fourth Edition contains everything you need for an introductory one-term course. The Fourth Edition provides readers with the practical skills and techniques to best handle daily stressors, and empower them with the tools needed to live a balanced life. This new edition is a highly accessible and student-friendly text that blends theory with effective application, while using simple, straight-forward examples and concepts. Students are guided through a series of more than 80 exercises and questionnaires that encourage them to adopt effective stress management practices into their personal health behaviors.
* NEW - Audio files, narrated by author Brian Luke Seaward, introduce each section and can be found on the Navigate Companion Website
* NEW - Includes a new Chapter 24, Ecotherapy: The Healing Power of Nature
* NEW - Many new Workbook Exercises can be found throughout the text that encourage readers to self-assess and process their findings in a meaningful way
* Worksheets are also available as writable PDFs on the Navigate Companion Website
* Student Favorite! - Four audio relaxation files are available on the Navigate Companion Website
* A reader-friendly approach balances practical tips with theory and concepts