Ethical Public Leadership: Foundation, Exploration, and Discovery
Stephen M. King (Author)
Draws from a diverse range of literature, including history, philosophy, public administration, leadership, religion, and spirituality, to explore what it means to be an ethical and moral leader. Takes a deep dive into the many challenges of leadership, examining the continuing contrast between bureaucracy and democracy, the unique ethical and moral characteristics of nonprofit and faith-based organizations, and the globalization of organizations and institutions. Develops a more holistic and interdisciplinary understanding of ethical and moral leadership, required for more thoughtful theoretical and empirical research.
Also available on eBook for £32.99. Click here to purchase from Rakuten Kobo
About the Author
Stephen M. King is Professor of Government at Regent University, USA. He is co-author (with Bradley S. Chilton, Viviane E. Foyou, and J. Scott McDonald) of The Public Administration Profession (Routledge, 2019).
- Contributor: Stephen M. King
- Imprint: Routledge
- ISBN13: 9781032220000
- Number of Pages: 200
- Packaged Dimensions: 152x229mm
- Packaged Weight: 453
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Release Date: 2023-09-29
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Stephen M. King is Professor of Government at Regent University, USA. He is co-author (with Bradley S. Chilton, Viviane E. Foyou, and J. Scott McDonald) of The Public Administration Profession (Routledge, 2019).
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.