With this unique book, you can introduce scientists and engineers to your students, without the hassle of scheduling guest speakers. Evoking Archimedes's famous cry, Eureka! Grade 3-5 Science Activities and Stories uses 27 lessons linked to children's trade books to engage students in discovering who scientists and engineers are and what they do.
- Contributor: Donna Farland-Smith
- Imprint: National Science Teachers Association
- ISBN13: 9781681402574
- Number of Pages: 385
- Packaged Dimensions: 152x229mm
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: National Science Teachers Association
- Release Date: 2018-04-30
- Binding: Paperback / softback
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.