It is increasingly common for commercial insolvencies to involve more than one jurisdiction and the EC Regulation on Insolvency Proceedings now provides a framework within which the different insolvency regimes in the EU can interact.
This new looseleaf provides a practical guide to European cross-border insolvency procedures in each European country. Taking a country-by-country approach, each section conforms to a standard template allowing easy access to information and quick comparisons between jurisdictions.
* Only publication available covering the practical aspects of cross-border insolvencies following introduction of the EC Regulation
* Considers the insolvency laws of each Member State showing how procedures work in each country
* Analyses all case law since the introduction of the Regulation
* Regular releases keep practitioners up-to-date with developments in all EU countries
* Supplies "at a glance" guidance in a series of summary tables which can be further explored in the relevant section
* Written by a team from Allen & Overy LLP, the leading firm in the area of insolvency