DescriptionEuropean Photography is an independent art magazine for international contemporary photography. Founded in 1980 by Berlin-based artist Andreas Müller-Pohle, it is considered to be among the most influential and pioneering publications in the field, with a worldwide readership in over 60 countries. The magazine just launched its 103rd issue, ?Photo-Phenomenology: Points of View?, presenting innovative and never-before seen photo projects from around the world. The issue also includes an interview with iconic landscape photographer Mark Klett, an extensive review of books on trees, a special feature on drone photography and a comprehensive guide to international photography fairs. European Photography is beautifully designed and produced to the highest standards available today.
About This Subscription
What Will I Receive?
• Please note that this magazine subscription is delivered directly to your chosen address by the publisher, and does not come in a gift pack
• Your subscription will usually start with the next available issue and will not be the current issue that is available in the shops at the time of order.
When Will I Start Receiving My Subscription?
• As soon as you place your order we will take payment from you, email you a summary of your order and, pass your order to the relevant magazine publisher.
• Once the publisher has confirmed the order (this may take up to 10 days) we will email you confirmation of this, along with delivery estimates for your 1st issue.
As a guide (for UK Publications), please allow:
• 3-5 weeks for Weekly publications
• 5-9 weeks for Monthly publications
• 13 weeks for Bi-monthly and Quarterly Publications.
Orders for magazines printed outside of the UK may take an additional 2-3 weeks.