Designed to track European Union legal and policy developments and gauge their effect on business, the European Union Law Library provides an analysis of the whole range of EU law, with concise commentary and case annotation. It focuses mainly on the impact of European Community law on areas of importance to business in the European Union.
The fifth volume of the service - European Union Update - provides a regular survey of important recent developments in EU law and policy.
Key benefits include:
* Rapid research - topic-based commentary
* Authoritative - commentary is written by experts in the field
* Easy-to-use - comprehensive indexing, finding lists and other lists provide ready access to the text
* Vast coverage - encyclopedic coverage of EU law
* Regular updates of current developments in EU law and policy
* Immediate access - portable online library of continually updated material
European Union in profile. Customs union. Agriculture. Free Movement - persons, businesses, capital. Transport. Competition. Taxation. Harmonisation of legislation. Economic and commercial policy. Labour. New community policies. Environment. Associated countries. Institutions. Court of Justice. Litigation and remedies. Status of community. Industrial property. Related conventions. Treaty texts. Miscellaneous. Checklists covering - Single Market, EC institutions, key personnel. EU case list on CD-ROM. European Union update.