DescriptionEvidence Based Midwifery (EBM) is a standalone quarterly journal, which aims to promote the distribution, implementation and evaluation of midwifery evidence locally, nationally and internationally. The journal publishes papers that report findings from qualitative or quantitative research studies, philosophical analyses and systematic reviews.It is a 36-page, double-blind peer-reviewed journal with a national and international editorial panel. Panel members were appointed on their academic, professional or subject expertise. Reviewers are invaluable and the editors seek to ensure that each article submitted is reviewed by at least one expert in the subject area and where possible an expert reviewer on the method.This high-profile journal is essential reading for all research midwives, academics, students and professionals wanting to familiarise themselves with the latest cutting-edge midwifery research.
About This Subscription
What Will I Receive?
• Please note that this magazine subscription is delivered directly to your chosen address by the publisher, and does not come in a gift pack
• Your subscription will usually start with the next available issue and will not be the current issue that is available in the shops at the time of order.
When Will I Start Receiving My Subscription?
• As soon as you place your order we will take payment from you, email you a summary of your order and, pass your order to the relevant magazine publisher.
• Once the publisher has confirmed the order (this may take up to 10 days) we will email you confirmation of this, along with delivery estimates for your 1st issue.
As a guide (for UK Publications), please allow:
• 3-5 weeks for Weekly publications
• 5-9 weeks for Monthly publications
• 13 weeks for Bi-monthly and Quarterly Publications.
Orders for magazines printed outside of the UK may take an additional 2-3 weeks.