Evolving Paradigms in Interpreter Education
About the Author
- Contributor: Elizabeth A. Winston
- Imprint: Gallaudet University Press,U.S.
- ISBN13: 9781563685699
- Number of Pages: 224
- Packaged Dimensions: 152x229mm
- Format: Hardback
- Publisher: Gallaudet University Press,U.S.
- Release Date: 2014-02-11
- Series: Interpreter Education Series
- Binding: Hardback
- Biography: Elizabeth Winston is director of the Teaching Interpreting Educators and Mentors Center in Loveland, Colorado. Christine Monikowski is professor in the Department of American Sign Language and Interpreting Education at the National Technical Institute for the Deaf in Rochester, NY.
Saver Delivery In-Stock* products are usually delivered in 3-6 working daysFree
- Free On Orders Over £20
1st Class Delivery In-Stock* products ordered by 11am Monday - Friday are usually delivered the next day£3.99
Store Delivery Free Delivery to a WHSmith StoreFree