The Roseville Pottery Company began in Roseville, Ohio, in 1890, and produced art pottery decorative ceramics until 1954. Their original appeal has made Roseville pottery popular antiques today. With this guide, you learn the pattern name, date first made, and description with value range for thousands of different shapes of various sizes and glaze colors. The alphabetical organization and workbook format make record keeping easy for today's collectors and dealers. 1152 color photos
About the Author
The authors have collected and researched Rosevuille pottery for two generations. They founded the Roseville of the Past Club and live in Orlando, Florida.
- Contributor: John, Malinda and Nancy Bomm
- Imprint: LW Book Sales,U.S.
- ISBN13: 9780895381170
- Number of Pages: 446
- Packaged Dimensions: 139x215mm
- Packaged Weight: 638
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Schiffer Publishing Ltd
- Release Date: 2011-08-25
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: The authors have collected and researched Rosevuille pottery for two generations. They founded the Roseville of the Past Club and live in Orlando, Florida.