Executing Windows Command Line Investigations: While Ensuring Evidentiary Integrity
Also available on eBook for £43.91. Click here to purchase from Rakuten Kobo
About the Author
- Contributor: Chet Hosmer
- Imprint: Syngress Media,U.S.
- ISBN13: 9780128092682
- Number of Pages: 228
- Packaged Dimensions: 191x235mm
- Packaged Weight: 500
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Syngress Media,U.S.
- Release Date: 2016-06-14
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Chet Hosmer is the Founder of Python Forensics, Inc. a non-profit organization focused on the collaborative development of open-source investigative technologies using the Python programming language. Chet serves as a visiting professor at Utica College in the Cybersecurity Graduate program where his research and teaching focus on advanced steganography/data hiding methods and related defenses. He is also an Adjunct Faculty member at Champlain College in the Masters of Science in Digital Forensic Science Program where he is researching and working with graduate students to advance the application Python to solve hard problems facing digital investigators. Chet makes numerous appearances each year to discuss emerging cyber threats including National Public Radio's Kojo Nnamdi show, ABC's Primetime Thursday, NHK Japan and ABC News Australia. He is also a frequent contributor to technical and news stories relating to cyber security and forensics and has been interviewed and quoted by IEEE, The New York Times, The Washington Post, Government Computer News, Salon.com, DFI News and Wired Magazine. He is the author of three recent Elsevier/Syngress Books: Python Passive Network Mapping: ISBN-13: 978-0128027219, Python Forensics: ISBN-13: 978-0124186767 and Data Hiding which is co/authored with Mike Raggo: ISBN-13: 978-1597497435. Chet delivers keynote and plenary talks on various cyber security related topics around the world each year. Joshua Bartolomie (CISSP, CRISC, DFCP, CEECS, CFCE) has 20 years of technical and management experience within the information technology and cyber security domains. Joshua has contributed to and managed programs that range from teaching digital forensics to designing, implementing, and managing cutting edge Security Operations Centers and Incident Response Teams. Mr. Bartolomie is an active participant in multiple information sharing and collaborative consortiums and has presented at numerous cyber security forums, conferences, and venues. In his current role, Joshua is responsible for translating corporate business strategies, environmental conditions, infrastructure requirements, and industry best practices into strategic cyber security designs and architectural roadmaps. Joshua holds a Master's Degree in Information Assurance from Norwich University and a Bachelor's of Science in Digital and Computer Forensics from Champlain College. Ms. Rosanne Pelli, is a certified Project Management Professional (PMP) through the Project Management Institute (PMI) and CompTIA Security+ professional with Harris Corporation. She has over ten years of experience in the coordination, programmatic oversight and management of US government contracts as well as Harris' Secure-U Training Program. During her years of experience, Ms. Pelli has assisted in the management and coordination of various government contracts that focused on the identification and analysis of emerging cyber threats; evaluation and transition of cyber security technologies for tactical use by the cyber security community; technical assistance to federal, state and local law enforcement communities; development and maintenance of a virtual cyber security training portal; and the development, coordination and execution of various national and international cyber security training initiatives.
Saver Delivery In-Stock* products are usually delivered in 3-6 working daysFree
- Free On Orders Over £20
1st Class Delivery In-Stock* products ordered by 11am Monday - Friday are usually delivered the next day£3.99
Store Delivery Free Delivery to a WHSmith StoreFree