DescriptionFaces Magazine helps kids understand how the peoples of the world live, think, work and play. Each issue of Faces focuses on a different culture, including stories about daily life, folk tales and engaging articles that help promote understanding of and respect for other cultures. Articles by well-known anthropologists and other top authors, activities, maps, games and photos provide intellectual as well as visual stimulation.Used by social studies teachers, reading teachers and librarians as well as language arts teachers for grades 4 through 9. Published each month between September and May.
About This Subscription
What Will I Receive?
• Please note that this magazine subscription is delivered directly to your chosen address by the publisher, and does not come in a gift pack
• Your subscription will usually start with the next available issue and will not be the current issue that is available in the shops at the time of order.
When Will I Start Receiving My Subscription?
• As soon as you place your order we will take payment from you, email you a summary of your order and, pass your order to the relevant magazine publisher.
• Once the publisher has confirmed the order (this may take up to 10 days) we will email you confirmation of this, along with delivery estimates for your 1st issue.
As a guide (for UK Publications), please allow:
• 3-5 weeks for Weekly publications
• 5-9 weeks for Monthly publications
• 13 weeks for Bi-monthly and Quarterly Publications.
Orders for magazines printed outside of the UK may take an additional 2-3 weeks.
- ID: 9018000042910
- product type: magazine subscriptions
- Saver Delivery: Yes
- 1st Class Delivery: No
- Courier Delivery: Yes
- Store Delivery: No