Fluency in Number Facts - Facts and Games Book Year 1 and Year 2 for Key Stage 1 contains two sections: Maths facts and Paired games. Maths facts provide comprehensive lists of all the maths facts children need to know at each key stage and Paired games provide a fun way for children to practise and consolidate maths facts.
Pupil Fluency Book for Y1/Y2 contains:
* games and activities arranged according to the three Key Aspects: Number, place value and rounding, Addition and subtraction and Multiplication and division
* objectives at the top of each page so the child is in control of their own learning
* clear and accessible lists of the key addition, subtraction, multiplication and division number facts that children need to be able to recall instantly
* a bank of paired games to help children become fluent in each of the three Key Aspects
* engaging and colourful artwork.
Peter Clarke has been a mathematics coordinator and deputy headteacher in primary schools in Australia and London. He has also worked as a mathematics advisor and has written many publications on primary mathematics. He also lectures on initial teacher training and postgraduate courses, and runs INSET at schools and conferences.