Fashioning Gothic Bodies
Catherine Spooner (Author)
Available / dispatched within 1 - 4 weeks
This innovative book is the first to make an explicit link between constructions of the body in Gothic literature and film and historically specific fashion discourse, from the 1790s to the 1990s. -- . Illustrations, black & white
About the Author
Catherine Spooner is Lecturer in English at the University of Reading -- .
- Contributor: Catherine Spooner
- Imprint: Manchester University Press
- ISBN13: 9780719064012
- Number of Pages: 232
- Packaged Dimensions: 138x216mm
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Manchester University Press
- Release Date: 2004-05-13
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Catherine Spooner is Lecturer in English at the University of Reading -- .
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.