Feasting with the Ancestors: Cooking Through the Ages with 110 Simple Recipes
Oswald Rivera (Author)
Oswald Riviera accomplished his mission - to cook his way through history. With a blend of fact-based storytelling and recipes that range from pigeon stew to victory pudding, this text invites history to the dinner table, giving the reader a taste of our culinary heritage.
About the Author
Oswald Riviera lives in New York City and is the author of Fire and Rain (a novel) and Puerto Rican Cuisine in America.
- Contributor: Oswald Rivera
- Imprint: The History Press Ltd
- ISBN13: 9780750938365
- Number of Pages: 256
- Packaged Dimensions: 156x234x10mm
- Packaged Weight: 390
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: The History Press Ltd
- Release Date: 2004-09-16
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Oswald Riviera lives in New York City and is the author of Fire and Rain (a novel) and Puerto Rican Cuisine in America.