Reginald Dwayne Betts (Author)
In fierce, agile poems, Felon tells the story of the effects of incarceration-canvassing a wide range of emotions and experiences through homelessness, underemployment, love, drug abuse, domestic violence, fatherhood and grace-and, in doing so, creates a travelogue for an imagined life. Reginald Dwayne Betts confronts the funk of post-incarceration existence in traditional and newfound forms, from revolutionary found poems created by redacting court documents to the astonishing crown of sonnets that serves as the volume's radiant conclusion.
Also available on eBook for £9.39. Click here to purchase from Rakuten Kobo
About the Author
Reginald Dwayne Betts is the author of Felon, a New York Times Notable Book, and founder of Freedom Reads. He lives in New Haven, CT.
- Contributor: Reginald Dwayne Betts
- Imprint: WW Norton & Co
- ISBN13: 9780393542035
- Number of Pages: 112
- Packaged Dimensions: 155x211x10mm
- Packaged Weight: 118
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: WW Norton & Co
- Release Date: 2021-03-09
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Reginald Dwayne Betts is the author of Felon, a New York Times Notable Book, and founder of Freedom Reads. He lives in New Haven, CT.