Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product. 344 cases give you the edge you need to ace the USMLE Step 2 CK! This powerful casebook is packed with 344 exam-type clinical cases that teach you how to work through questions on the exam. Completedly updated based on student feedback, it includes active-recall questions and answers that reinforce key concepts. 344 high-yield cases--94 NEW!--written by students who aced the exam Cases emphasize board-relevant diseases and concepts Open-ended active recall questions and answers teach you to work through cases and reinformce must-know facts and concepts Two-column format for easy self-quizzing 100+ images, diagrams, and tables complement the cases Organized the same ways as First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CK and First Aid Q&A for the USMLE Step 2 CK to facilitate parallel study 3 Illustrations, unspecified
Also available on eBook for £29.12. Click here to purchase from Rakuten Kobo
About the Author
Tao Le, MD, MHS, is Assistant Clinical Professor of Pediatrics in the Division of Allergy and Immunology at the University of Louisville. He is also affiliated with the Division of Allergy and Immunology at The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
- Contributor: Tao Le
- Imprint: McGraw-Hill Medical
- ISBN13: 9780071625708
- Number of Pages: 576
- Packaged Dimensions: 216x274x21mm
- Packaged Weight: 1323
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Release Date: 2009-12-16
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Tao Le, MD, MHS, is Assistant Clinical Professor of Pediatrics in the Division of Allergy and Immunology at the University of Louisville. He is also affiliated with the Division of Allergy and Immunology at The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.