Fish Farmer Magazine SubscriptionCover Price £0.00
|£75.00||12 issues • 12 months • £6.25 per issue|
|£125.00||24 issues • 24 months • £5.21 per issue|
Description''Fish Farmer is the UK's leading aquaculture magazine - bringing all the latest international industry research and news to readers. Published bi-monthly, this highly-regarded magazine has been serving the aquaculture industry for 30 years and enjoys a worldwide distribution. Established at the beginning of commercial aquaculture in the UK, Fish Farmer has documented the industry's growth into a major source of seafood for the world's consumers. Fish Farmer covers the full range of world-farmed species, from salmon and trout to scallops and seaweed. It is so highly regarded that many subscribers keep their copies as useful reference libraries, while academics vie to have their work featured in its pages, with some using 'publication in Fish Farmer' on their academic CVs''This magazine is available on subscription only.
About This Subscription
What Will I Receive?
• Please note that this magazine subscription is delivered directly to your chosen address by the publisher, and does not come in a gift pack
• Your subscription will usually start with the next available issue and will not be the current issue that is available in the shops at the time of order.
When Will I Start Receiving My Subscription?
• As soon as you place your order we will take payment from you, email you a summary of your order and, pass your order to the relevant magazine publisher.
• Once the publisher has confirmed the order (this may take up to 10 days) we will email you confirmation of this, along with delivery estimates for your 1st issue.
As a guide (for UK Publications), please allow:
• 3-5 weeks for Weekly publications
• 5-9 weeks for Monthly publications
• 13 weeks for Bi-monthly and Quarterly Publications.
Orders for magazines printed outside of the UK may take an additional 2-3 weeks.