Kristina Henry (Author)
Available / dispatched within 1 - 4 weeks
Explore with your children a world in the fish tank. With twenty beautiful, bold color illustrations and haiku poetry for text, this book describes life in a tropical fish tank and explores the concept of living together peacefully and happily. Meet goldfish, tetra, tiger barbs, and angelfish. These tropical fish in many shapes, colors, and sizes dwell in a murky aquarium. In their world, they either fight or hide to survive. When a newcomer arrives and cleans the glass tank, the fish see things clearly for the first time. This book, presenting hope for harmony, is a delight for children and adults alike, as together they explore life in the fish tank. Early reader-ages 5-8. 20 color photos
About the Author
Kristina Henry is also the author of the books Sam: The Tale Of A Chesapeake Bay Rockfish, The Fish Tank and The Rat Tank. She lives with her husband Mike in Easton, Maryland.
- Contributor: Kristina Henry
- Imprint: Schiffer Publishing Ltd
- ISBN13: 9780764337062
- Number of Pages: 48
- Packaged Dimensions: 279x216mm
- Packaged Weight: 549
- Format: Hardback
- Publisher: Schiffer Publishing Ltd
- Release Date: 2011-01-31
- Binding: Hardback
- Biography: Kristina Henry is also the author of the books Sam: The Tale Of A Chesapeake Bay Rockfish, The Fish Tank and The Rat Tank. She lives with her husband Mike in Easton, Maryland.