Matthew Glass (Author)
Available / dispatched within 1 - 4 weeks
The internet is everywhere. Those who control it, control us. As a gifted Ivy League student, Andrei Koss hit upon an idea that would revolutionise social networking and move it on by a generation. Enlisting the help of his best friends, Ben and Kevin, he turned their dorm room into an operations base, where flashes of creative brilliance and all-night-coding sessions led to the creation of Fishbowl. He is now the 21-year-old CEO of a multi-billion-dollar empire. His creation reaches into every corner of the planet. But its immense power has many uses, and some will stop at nothing to get a piece of it.
About the Author
Matthew Glass remains anonymous. He is the author of two critically acclaimed novels, Ultimatum and End Game. He is believed to live somewhere in the UK.
- Contributor: Matthew Glass
- Imprint: Corvus
- ISBN13: 9781782392637
- Number of Pages: 448
- Packaged Dimensions: 130x200x27mm
- Packaged Weight: 360
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Atlantic Books
- Release Date: 2015-09-03
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Matthew Glass remains anonymous. He is the author of two critically acclaimed novels, Ultimatum and End Game. He is believed to live somewhere in the UK.